Expert Porsche Repair and Service in Austin
Northwest Imports is staffed by expert technicians with the specialized training required for service and repair high-performance Porsche vehicles. We know Porsche owners wouldn’t think of having a mechanic who hadn’t completed the proper training touch anything under their car’s hood. So when you need a real expert to care for your German fire-breather, come to Northwest Imports for all your needed Porsche repair and service in Austin.
OEM and OE Parts Available
We always have access to the parts you need for your Porsche in our auto repair shop. Northwest Imports offers both OEM and OE parts.
- Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) parts are produced by your vehicle’s manufacturer. While they’re more expensive than OE parts, they’re an exact match to the original parts that came with your car.
- Original Equipment (OE) parts are not manufactured by your vehicle manufacturer, but by a company licensed to perform this work. Porsche owns the part design, and OE parts are the more economical choice for vehicle owners due to the lower manufacturing costs of a subcontracting company.
Individualized Attention From a Family-Owned Business
As a family-owned business, we really focus on providing customers the individualized attention they want and deserve. Before our highly trained technicians start any repair work on your vehicle, a detailed inspection is performed to accurately determine the issue requiring repair. If bringing your Porsche in for routine maintenance, we’ll perform the same inspection and point out any areas of concern you should keep an eye on.
Expert Porsche Service and Repair in Austin
- We carry the recommended parts for your vehicle
- We stock the lubricants and fluids recommended for your Porsche
- We personalize our service to fit each customer’s needs
Expert, Individualized Porsche Repair and Service in Austin
Serving Customers in Austin, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Wells Branch, Liberty Hill, Jollyville and Anderson Mill